We are easy to find, if you have a few helpful hints:
To Find Our Wine:
We distribute our wines in several states. If you live in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, Texas, Northern California, Southern California, Florida, New Jersey and New York, finding the nearest restaurant or wine shop that carries wines from Phoenix Vineyards is as easy as contacting the proper people in the list below:
In Colorado: Elite Brands of Colorado (Terry Cekola)-phone 303.394.7535/ fax 303.394.0693
In Iowa: Wine Intelligence (Eric Rosenquist)-phone/fax 319.358.7050
In Michigan: The McLean Wine Company,Inc. (Roberta Stetson)-phone 989.922.7877
In Texas: Classic Wine Distributors (Jeff Kaye)-phone 214.902.9992 /fax 214.902.9775
In the Northern California: Ventrello Wine Marketing (Steve Ventrello)-phone 707.251.1591
In Southern California: Ventrello Wine Marketing (Steve Ventrello)-phone 707.251.1591 /fax 707.251-1592
In Florida: The Country Vintner (David Cheatham)-phone 804.784.2886 /fax 804.784.3310
In New Jersey: Admiral Wine Merchants (Michael Zeiger)-phone 973-371-2211/ fax 973-371-8521
In New York: Admiral Wine Merchants (Michael Zeiger)-phone 973.371.2211/ fax 973.371.8521
To Find Our Vineyards:
We do offer sales by appointment for visitors. It is very important that interested guests call ahead several days in advance of their visit. This can be done toll-free at 877-374-6364. If you do not here is a good chance you may find the gate locked and no one around. We have only one full time employee (yours truly, the winemaker) and during most seasons I have a hectic schedule trying to run the business, make, transport, and market the wines for your ultimate enjoyment.
Below is a map which should help you find us. We look forward to receiving your phone call!
Directions To Phoenix Vineyards
From the South
1. Take Highway 29 North to get to Napa
2. Pass the first few exits (Imola Ave., First Street, Lincoln Ave.)
3. Pass the first stoplight at Redwood Road/Trancas Ave.
4. Turn LEFT at second stoplight (TROWER AVE.)
5. TROWER AVE. ends at Dry Creek Road
6. Turn RIGHT onto DRY CREEK ROAD
7. Follow DRY CREEK ROAD past Linda Vista Ave.
8. After Linda Vista Ave. look to the left for our address on mailbox (the driveway will be approx. 1 mile from TROWER AVE.)
9. At the 3163, 3167 and 3175 DRY CREEK ROAD Mailboxes (in one group) turn LEFT up driveway
NOTE: there is a sign for Phoenix Vineyards a few feet up the drive
NOTE ALSO: if you reach ORCHARD AVE., you have gone TOO far; turn around
10. Pass the houses on either side and pass through the gate to immediately park
11. The winery in the brown and white building at your immediate right
From the North
1. Head South on Highway 29 towards Napa
2. Pass Yountville (stoplight at Madison Ave.)
3. Pass the stoplights at Salvador Ave. and Wine Country Ave.
4. Turn RIGHT at next stoplight (TROWER AVE.)
5. see steps 5 through 11 above
And, always, please call ahead. Toll Free, 1-877-374-6364.